Let's chat.

Let's chat.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Visiting Day

I've had too much time with my own words lately. I'm spending today visiting around other blogs. let me know if you've got one I should see!

7 comments:

  1. Well, I'm getting here late but hi from me too. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your previous blog. I've been writing for a very long time. I've enjoyed it. I've published some stories and poems. It's fun to be published. I'm glad I kept writing. Had lots of "rough" material for the memoir that's coming together after all these years and is soon to be published (I have the signed contract).

    I'm glad I met you through KarenG (Coming Down the Mountain) and I hope you'll stop by and meet me. And I'm now a follower and will be back!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what I should do ... take a day off just to visit! :-)

    Hope you've had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by and saying hello on my blog, Mary. Enjoy your month of summer! I'll try not to be too jealous. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day! I hope you enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete