As I read around the various blogs reporting from RWA and SCBWI, my mind is quickly going on overload. There's so much good information that I don't want to forget. Most of it is important no matter what genre you write, so please take a look.
It does seem that there are fewer blog updates this year because everyone is tweeting their thoughts. If you want to follow that - the hashtag is #RWA10 although some are also using #RWA2010.
If you run across a blog I haven't mentioned, please let me know in the comments. I'll be adding to the list as the weekend continues:
But first a bit of fun and a tribute to RWA which has been raising funds for literacy for so many years now.
This was shot and posted by Sarah Wendell, SmartBitchesTrashyBooks
The list (Check back; it's building):
From RWA -
1. Just for fun - the RWA hashalbum - Twitter's feed of everyone's photos.
2. Scott Eagan - Remember your Theme
Scott also blogged that he's now accepting agency queries for Love Inspired books.
3. Barbara Vey - On Librarian/Bookseller Day
Barbara Vey - Workshops and Parties
4. The Misadventures of Super Librarian
RU at RWA romanceuniversity
6. Happy Endings Blog - Daily updates
From SCBWI Conference -
1. The Official SCBWI Conference Blog Be sure to scroll down and check the archives because they've been doing pre-conference blogs as well as blogs during the conference.
2. Susan Kaye Quinn's Inkspells with updates
Mary, I'm being dense today...how do I find the list?
ReplyDeleteYou're not being dense, Linda. I started it with Scott's and then I got called away. I'll update now.
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog last night.
ReplyDeleteOh Mary, we're in the same boat! Thanks for listing these great links. At least we'll stay connected, even though we aren't there, right?
ReplyDelete