Last night at the ACFW Conference in St. Louis, I won the Contemporary Romance category of the Genesis Contest. I wasn't able to be there, but I wanted to thank everyone involved - so here is my humble attempt at VBlogging.
I never ever expected to win because I had two extremely talented co-finalists - Jessica and Pepper. Thank you to you both for sharing this night with me.
ETA - I have no idea what those knocking noises are!
Have no idea why that horrid picture shows up 1st either.
Hey Mary!
ReplyDeleteIt worked. Thanks for the mention as well. All this crazy technology really made it seem like we were all together in a way.
I hope this win is a stepping stone to published Author for you. Congratulations again!
MARY!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! Congratulations on your Genesis win, and may it lead to even more wonderful things. Your video is adorable. Loved it. Wooooo-hooooooo!!! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteHaving you share the fun last night was just perfect. For me the only thing missing was the chance to say thank you. Now I could do it from home - though I was tempted to don some sparkly clothes.
ReplyDeleteHi Anne!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by and for the congratulations. I guess you know how it feels!
Congrats Mary! So cool to see you vlogging! You GO girl!! What a great accomplishment to win the Genesis award!
ReplyDeleteYea Mary! We were yelling for you!
ReplyDeletewonderful, Mary!!! Congrats again! I'm so glad for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Katie,
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by. Yesterday when I was wracking my brain trying to think of a way to say thanks, I thought of your Vlogs and decided to give it a whirl.
Thanks, Bonnie!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations yourself. I haven't known you all that long but I can already tell how well-deserved that Mentor of the Year award was!
Pepper!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by so I could thank you "in person". You made being a finalist so much fun. I'm so grateful to Genesis that I got to know you!
Congratulations, Mary! So thrilled for you!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Missy!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Mary. That's just wonderful.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Linda. Thanks for my award from your blog. I'll be by to pick it up.
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Congrats, congrats, Mary!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteExcellent!
ReplyDeleteCongrats, Mary! :D
Gwen, Marianne and Tame Lion,
ReplyDeleteThank you SO much for stopping by to offer congratulations. I really appreciate them.
Congratulations on your Genesis win, Mary!!! I'm thrilled for you and look forward to doing more happy dances for you in the near future.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Keli. I'm finally starting to actually believe it. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats, congrats, girlie!!! I was sad you couldn't be there but how exciting for you!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove your speech, Mary! How sweet. I'm so glad I hopped over here to enjoy it :)
ReplyDeleteWOW!! That's awesome! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Jennifer!
ReplyDeleteRenee, thanks for stopping by. Wish I'd been there to cheer for you.
Waves to Jessica. Figures I'd miss it and actually win. :\
I love this!!! Your voice is so sweet and you're so pretty 'in action'!
ReplyDeleteAnd that knocking sound is my clapping!!!