Let's chat.

Let's chat.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Another Healthy Writer Blog

This has been one of those busy weeks at school that leaves me crawling home in a state of exhaustion at night. Hence no new blogs here this week though I did meet my writing goal each today.

Since it's Saturday, there's another vegetable blog over on HealthyWriter.com. 
The vegetable du jour is Carrots!

I have to admit, I was stunned to find they had so many health benefits.

I'm also amused by some of the advertising to entice kids to eat carrots.

4 comments:

  1. Eating vegetables is the hardest sell to my children and always has been. I try and serve a vegetable or two with every meal and I still can't get my kids to eat their fair share. My relatives in Europe have no problem serving them to their kids. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, kale I wasn't too keen on but I'm all about carrots. And all of the kids in my gang are big carrot eaters. Raw baby carrots as crunchy snacks. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to meet your writing goal. That, honestly, is so difficult and way harder than non-writers think it is. Congrats on that :) And keep up with the school stuff, you can do it!

    Sarah Allen
    (my creative writing blog)

    ReplyDelete