Let's chat.

Let's chat.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday Healthy Writer

Hello to everyone stopping by for Blogfest. My Blogfest post is the next one down, but I'm also blogging today over at Healthy Writer so come on over and say hello there too.

Also, as a New Yorker and an American and just a fellow human being, I can't let today pass without sending my prayers and thoughts to all those families who lost someone nine years ago today.

4 comments:

  1. I'll never forget that your daughter's school was near there, and that you had to walk and walk and walk that day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at the Tribute of Lights from my window and I'll always remember and will never forget.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Dru. It almost feels like it's curving over my house tonight.I think it's such a beautiful tribute.

    Yes, MJ. I'm really glad she had a very busy day today because it's still really hard on her.

    Hi, Linda. Thanks for stopping by despite all you've got going on.

    ReplyDelete