Let's chat.

Let's chat.

Friday, August 20, 2010

The Power of Talent

Short blog today; I'm going to let others do the talking for me.

One of the things I love about the internet is the opportunity to experience the talents of others in ways I'd never know otherwise.

You may have seen this video before, but I just discovered it yesterday. I'm in awe, first of the scope of the project, but more of the man himself and what it is in his character that gives him the idea to reach out like this and then the ability to make it work.




Don't you just want to dance?

I love the happy feeling I get watching this video.

If by chance you've never seen it before, you can find much more about the project at his website.



More on intriguing talents next week. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh I love it!!!!! And just three days till Mockingjay! Oh the joy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this a dozen times, and it always makes me grin. It's SO awesome. Thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete