Let's chat.

Let's chat.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Lazy days of August

I always have such big plans for all the things I'm going to get done in the summer. But then the heat and humidity set in and all I want to do is settle down with a pitcher of iced tea and my TBR pile.



So lets talk books. Has anyone read anything good lately?

3 comments:

  1. I really liked Burn by Linda Howard. The heroine was a lot of fun. Now I'm reading the new Suzanne Brockmann. I didn't know Diana Gabaldon has a new book out next month, too! 1000 pages though....

    Have you read Black Hills or Vision in White by Nora yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Vision in White and really liked it. I'm looking forward to the next in the quartet. Haven't read Black Hills. I started the new paperback JD Robb last night. I'm having a hard time settling into anything though. I keep starting and stopping books. I blame it on the dog. Seems I can't read more thana page without him barking out the window or needing to go out. Such is life with a dog in the city. Makes it hard to get into anything though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just back from nationals and have tons to read .. . and now I have my newly published chapter mates' books to read. The pile next to the bed grows.

    ReplyDelete