Let's chat.

Let's chat.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Chain letters

I'm borrowing this idea from Susan Wiggs because I thought it was a brilliant way of dealing with chain letters without actually forwarding the letter.

I received this in the mail today. I'd love to have a wish come true but I really don't believe in inflicting chain letters on unsuspecting friends. How do you feel about passing on chain letters?-

GIVE IT A TRY, LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

Dr Seuss ( don't delete)


The last time I did this it worked for me too. I wished for a baby, and you all know what happened (approx. 2 months later). I had to give this a shot.....

Don't laugh at this! Just do it!

My best friend just did this morning, wished for her promotion and just got a call and she got it.

I'm SO sorry about this, but I had to keep it going. The last time I
sent this exact e-mail out, I got a new job and now I'm superstitious.



Start thinking something you really really want, cause this is
astounding.. the person that sent this to me said their wish came
true ! 10 mins after they read the mail so I thought what the heck.

******

******

******

******

**********

(,)(,)

*

*... ..*

You have just been visited by Dr. Suess's Cat in the Hat. He will
grant you one wish. Make your wish when the count down is over.

10




9




8




7




6




5




4




3




2




1
MAKE A WISH !!!!!!










Send this to 10 people within the hour you read this.
If you do, your wish will come true. If you don't, it will become the opposite.

2 comments:

  1. I don't pass on chain letters as a rule. Who knows what luck I'm missing out on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Seems like you're having pretty good luck these days anyway, MJ.

    ReplyDelete