A long while. It seems I blog best when I'm on break from school. I'm good at keeping up my class blog on a daily basis, but the writing blog - like the writing itself - takes over once I'm on break.
This week I have a whole glorious week to write with no major obstacles (*knock wood). Easter is behind us so no holiday preps to interfere. School is winding down so there are no major projects to plan there either.
So it's just me and the keyboard.
How's that for scary!
Seriously. Blank pages terrify me. I have to play mind games to get around them.
Last night I was watching a Keith Urban concert on television and I got 500 words written while he sang. Since it was only "play writing" it wasn't as terrifying.
What about you? Do you have tricks to get you by or are you one of those lucky (hated) people who love to face the blank page?
No comments:
Post a Comment